Are you Experiencing or Have you Experienced Palliative Care Services from Eastern Health?
- Palliative care improves the quality of life of individuals with a life-limiting illness and their families (in a variety of settings)
To ensure timely access to services and high quality care, Eastern Health has initiated a review of palliative care services.
- As part of the review process, the project manager will be conducting interviews with family members who have current or previous experience with palliative care services.
- The information gathered during the interview will be valuable in informing recommendations to improve the quality of palliative care services across the Eastern Health region.
- The interview will take approximately 45-60 minutes and can be conducted in person or by telephone.
- If you would prefer to provide feedback in writing, a survey is also available.
- The survey can be completed electronically or on paper.
If you or someone you know would be interested in participating in an interview or completing a survey, please contact Jennifer Penney, Project Manager at 752-3939 or Jennifer.email@example.com.