Chair Fitness Program, Recreation & Community Services, Town of Paradise
NEW Chair One Fitness – comprehensive chair exercise program designed to deliver a fun, interactive workout for individuals who may have problems standing during a fitness workout.
- Takes place completely in a chair (or wheelchair)
- Variety of low intensity and high-intensity movements with adaptions (changes) available to cater to individual needs
- Led by a Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist (CTRS)
- Chair One Fitness
Time: Wednesday at 11:00 am
Cost: $50 for one 10 week session
Most suitable for:
- Individuals with balance problems, injuries, or physical/mobility issues
- Individuals seeking a low impact fitness activity
- WELCOME EVEN IF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN PARADISE!!
- ALL FITNESS CLASS PARTICIPANTS MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE
- Registration for Town of Paradise 2021 Winter classes opens 12:00 pm on Monday, January 11 and is available online only through the Town’s Recreation Portal.
- LOCATION – NO DROP-INS 1 Sarah Davis Way (Paradise Double Ice Complex in Resource A room)
- Recreation & Community Services Department FITNESS PROGRAMS
- For more information, or if you have any questions on our classes, please email or call 709 782-6290.