• Eastern Health is offering Chronic Disease Self-Management Workshops, called Improving Health: My Way, to help people live better with their chronic illness.
Workshops are 2 ½ hours long once a week for six-weeks and are free!
Whether you are living with asthma, arthritis, diabetes, depression, or some other chronic condition, the Chronic Disease Self-Management Workshop will help you:
- Learn how to deal with challenges related to your health condition;
- Learn better ways to communicate with your doctor, family, and friends;
- Learn how to live better with your health condition.
Upcoming workshop in St. John’s:
- Sobeys, Kelsey Drive, 45 Kelsey Drive, St. John’s
- May 21 to June 25, 2019 (June 11th session will go ahead on Monday, June 10th)
- Tuesday afternoons, 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- To register please call 709-752-3946 or toll free 1-866-880-8998
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org