- Regional Health Authority Flu Clinics (at various locations including community health offices across the region). Free to general public ages six months and older
- Flu Clinics offered by Community organizations: Free to general public ages six months and older.
- Other businesses, such as Pharmacies, provide the flu shot at a cost to the individual.
- NL Prescription Drug Program (NLPDP) Beneficiaries (WITH DRUG CARDS) can receive their Flu Vaccine free of charge from community pharmacies.
NLPDP Beneficiaries are encouraged to contact their pharmacist about receiving their flu vaccine in a pharmacy.
- If you have personal insurance, you may get a certain amount off the initial price.
- Most community pharmacists are authorized to administer the flu vaccine.
“Please bring your MCP Card and wear a short-sleeved shirt.”