The Canadian Hard of Hearing Association – Newfoundland and Labrador (CHHA-NL) is visiting cities and towns throughout the Province this Fall
Did you know that 1 in 5 adult Canadians have challenges with their hearing?
Understanding good hearing health is an important first step.
Learn more about:
- The steps for good hearing health (protect, identify, treat).
- What does hearing loss “look like”?
- Understanding how hearing challenges affect individuals at home, work and play.
- Preventing noise-induced hearing loss.
- Hearing health resources in your community.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
These public presentations are open to all who are interested, on a first come, first serve basis, including:
- Healthcare professionals.
- Family members with aging parents.
- Human resources professionals and workplace managers.
- Individuals interested in learning more about their hearing health.
- Those wondering if they are hearing as well as they used to.
- Those who participate in noisy recreation activities or work in noisy environments.
- Students in healthcare, wellness or recreation programs.
- Interested members of the general public.
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 6
Making Hearing Health A Priority
Location: Albatross Hotel
Time: 7:00 – 8:00 pm
Refreshments will be provided
Presented by a Hearing Loss Support Specialist from the Canadian Hard of Hearing Association – Newfoundland and Labrador (CHHA-NL)
We look forward to welcoming you to one of these events.
If you would prefer to call to register, please contact Victoria at 1-888-753-3224.