Caring Village presents – 8 Things to Consider When Choosing a Stair Lift.
- The User’s Mobility
- The Type or design of Staircase – Straight rail stair lift or Curved model depending upon design of stairlift and mobility.
- Budget – Straight rail models are definitely much more affordable than curved rail models..
- Size of Seat/ Weight Capacity
- Options – can be added for safety, convenience, or comfort.
- Consider a Used Model
- Check out Installation/Service Technicians and services
- Visit Showroom(visit)
- visit EHLS’ stair lift page or check out Caring Village’s blog about the Top 10 Stair Lift Companies.