The Pottle Centre is a drop-in social centre
How to Join the Pottle Centre:
- You must be a member to take advantage of the activities and events.
- If you decide to join, PLEASE call 753-2143 and make an appointment with one of the staff so that they are free to meet with you and not too busy with other duties.
- They never have a wait list and there is no fee for membership.
- You must be 19 years of age and have received mental health services (be a consumer of mental health services).
- Activities and Special events and CLOSED days are shown in the monthly Calendar.
- On a daily basis, they have a small canteen service with hot and cold (non-alcoholic) beverages as well as snacks.
- Attendance, they ask that:
- If you sign up for an event please show up.
- If you are going on an outing please show up 15 minutes ahead of time.
- Please contact 753-2143 or email: email@example.com for more information