Skipped navigation; Beginning of main content

Date updated: March 6, 2020

Do you need 2019 filing year tax forms? Paper or Online

Do you need 2019 filing year tax forms?

Do You File Your Taxes On Paper?

If you filed your taxes last year by mailing in a paper return, the 2019 tax return forms will automatically be mailed to you.

If this is the first time you are filing your taxes with a paper return, you can call the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) at 1-800-959-8281 and request that a 2019 tax return package be sent to you.

OR call  for Income tax and benefit package delivery at 1-855-330-3305 (for service in English).

Alternatively, you can go online to download the forms and print them. Go to the link below.

Completed paper tax returns can be mailed in to the CRA anytime before April 30, 2020.


Newsletter Signup

Join our mailing list to stay up to date about our new website.