DoorWays, a single session walk-in counselling service is offered at many locations in the Labrador Grenfell region.
DoorWays offer single sessions on a first come, first served basis. Some of the topics that could be discussed with a counsellor include: depression, anxiety, bullying, coping, grief/loss, addictions, relationship issues and/or stress.
No appointment or referral necessary
DoorWays Walk-In Clinics in Labrador Grenfell:
- Nain Community Clinic, Nain
- Hopedale Community Clinic, Hopedale
- Labrador Health Centre, Happy Valley-Goose Bay
- Labrador West Health Centre, Labrador City
- Labrador South Health Centre, Forteau
- Port Hope Simpson Clinic, Port Hope Simpson
- Strait of Bell Isle Health Centre, Flower’s Cove
- Charles S Curtis Memorial Hospital, St. Anthony
- White Bay Central Health Centre, Roddickton-Bide Arm
- DoorWays Walk-In Clinic – Charlottetown, Mary’s Harbour, St. Lewis (by phone)
Every Wednesday, 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm, Last call accepted at 4:00 pm
To find Doorways in your area, call 811 and a Healthline nurse will provide you with a contact number.
OR Search the bridgethegapp.ca (attached website).
DoorWays is not an emergency service. If mental health emergency is needed call 911, the mental health crisis line at 1-888-737-4668 or proceed to the nearest Emergency Department.