The Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada (OPC) works to help improve the digital literacy of Canadians. For seniors, they raise awareness of privacy issues and rights, and provide guidance and information to help older adults reduce privacy risks.
On this page, you will find:
- Tips to help protect your privacy online
- Protecting personal information on your mobile devices
- 10 Tips for Protecting Personal Information
- Identity Theft and You
- Top 10 tips to protect your inbox, computer and mobile device
- Privacy presentation package
Find slides and speaking notes for presenting to seniors about online privacy and protecting personal information.
This page provides a link to OPC’s individuals page where you will find a full range of privacy information and advice on a wide range of topics.