Page Under Construction
Daily Living – Resources to Help Your Clients (for Service Providers)
We have pulled together information for you that others, like you, have requested over the years. In fact, we have combined seemingly different requests together to identify the larger category of Daily Living.
Daily living services and resources are related to enabling a senior to stay in his/her own home.
Daily living needs are often around:
- Residential snow shoveling, Yard work, Large item trash pickup
- Home maintenance, Home accessibility (e.g. installing ramps, grab bars, etc.)
- Emergency alert systems (e.g. Life Line)
- Home support and Housekeeping
- In-home hairdressing, Foot care
- Transportation to medical appointments, Accessible bus (para-transport), Accessible taxis,
- Transportation for grocery shopping, social activities, etc., Home-delivered meals
If there is anything you are looking for that is not listed below, please contact us. SeniorsNL offers an Information and Referral service to help service providers connect their clients to additional services available from other organizations.