The Canadian Bankers Association – CBA – works on behalf of domestic banks, foreign bank subsidiaries and foreign bank branches operating in Canada and their employees.
1-800-263-0231 Toll Free
- NOT a regulator
- Does NOT intervene in matters between banks and their customers
- Only able to provide general information about banks in Canada
- Website section just for Seniors (along with information on Powers of Attorney, Frauds, forms of financial abuse….
- Your Money Seniors is available at no cost and consists of a set of three, one-hour seminars on Financial Education for Canadian seniors over 55. It is available by Zoom or in person by a local banker.
- Website: www.cba.ca/about-your-money-seniors