Are you a Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) veteran? Veterans Affairs Canada provides services for veterans through the The Veterans Independence Program. You may be eligible for:
- ground maintenance (snow removal),
- housekeeping (including errand services),
- personal care,
- access to nutrition (Meals on Wheels),
- transportation costs, and
- home adaptations for qualified veterans who need assistance to stay in their own homes.
- Nursing home care provided if needed.
For information, call: 1-866-522-2122 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need help filling out forms or getting access to services, call 1-877-534-4666 Toll free (to connect with a local Royal Canadian Legion service officer).